Tired of looking for a nice modular building but only finding the same boring color schemes and floorplans? Rose can customize your modular office building from the ground up!
A customized building provides an opportunity to attract new clients and the best employees, create your own unique office atmosphere, add your corporate color scheme and ensure you have all the space you need. That’s where customization from Rose Office Systems comes in.
While we have numerous modular building floor plans to choose from, our experienced design team can accommodate practically any need when it comes to your commercial structure. Whether you need 900 square feet or 20,000, we make sure you have the space you need. From additional offices, break rooms and conference rooms to unique lobbies and entryways, you’ll have just what you need for your employees and business to function properly.
We offer a number of interior and exterior customizations Past examples of custom work include:
- Custom paint colors
- Brick, stucco or Nichiha panel siding to give the look of brick without the cost
- Coronado or Replications stone veneer accents
- Finished sheetrock ceilings
- Upgraded lighting including ceiling fans, chandeliers and can lighting
- Custom crown molding and trim details
- Special flooring such as ceramic tile, hardwood, etc.
- Drive-thru awnings and covered breezeways
You can also choose from a variety of office furniture and other fixtures to help give your building its own unique atmosphere.
Being able to set your business apart from your competitors is a huge advantage. With custom modular building choices from Rose Offices, your business can stick out from the crowd for potential customers. Get started designing your new modular building by contacting us now.